Monday, September 7, 2009

Labour and Wait - London


I often dream about having an all white kitchen, with marble counter tops, white subway tiles, shiny silver hardware, and of course beautiful white accessories...


Labour and Wait, a little store off London's Brick Lane has beautifully simplistic utilitarian items for your home. Many hark from an older era, such as their selection of enamelware. I am of course smitten with the white colander with it's flowery holes, the measuring jug, and the porcelain measuring spoons.



Other items that piqued my interest are the masculine folio bag, which is large enough to fit a laptop, and the Austrian enamel dust pan set. It definitely is more handsome then my hideous plastic one and would hopefully make me reach for it more often. I figure you have to buy these items anyway, so why not buy pretty ones?

Labour and Wait
18 Cheshire Street
London

No comments: