Monday, September 16, 2013

Fantastic Foxes

Seems like the Fantastic Mr. and Mrs. Fox are having their day! I keep seeing the most amazing clothing and home items emblazoned with stylish, hip, and adorable foxes. Below are some of my favorites.


While I was busy looking for a halloween costume for Little Miss, I can across the most delightful shop on etsy called Wild Things Dresses. Her dresses and  teepees are all completely adorable but I am particularly smitten with the fox and ordered it up straight away. It's perfect for my daughter for Halloween because she doesn't like wearing things on her head, but it is so beautifully made, it can be a  whimsical dress to wear this fall winter!  


Love this fox metal bookend from DesignAtelierArticle.


 This fox from Moulin Roty is named Mr. Renard and he looks like quite the gentleman. He reminds me of the wily fox from Beatrix Potter's Jemima Puddle Duck.


Thinking maybe I might need this hat from Awberry to accompany Little Miss trick or treating.



Graphic and playful fox pillow from Robin and Mould


And while the fox isn't the star of this print by Mary Kilvert, somehow her rust colored presence really captures the mood of fall.






No comments: