Monday, July 22, 2013

Mini Boden Summer Clearance Sale


Mini Boden's clothes are so adorable and brightly colored with fun patterns and intricate appliques and right now, they are having an amazing sale. Many of their clothes and accessories are up to 70% off.
Summer embroidered play set
I picked up this lavender two piece set for $17 and found out yesterday the price had gone down even lower to $13!

Big applique t-shirt
I love their animal appliqued tees. This zebra would be equally cute for a boy or a girl.

Towelling Poncho 
And this little toweling poncho would be perfect for the beach. Sizes are limited so hurry and don't forget to check out the men's and women's. I snagged a few things for myself. Especially since my daughter's wardrobe is becoming far more stylish than mine!

No comments: