Sunday, January 17, 2016

Kitson is Closing!!! Last Few days to snag a deal......

Image from www.kitson.com
So we live walking distance to shopping on Robertson Blvd. While previously I had never shopped at Kitson (with Kitson Kids being the exception) I did enjoy the spectacle that was always happening around the store. In it's heyday, there were paparazzi pressed up against the glass snapping pics of  Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, and even Victoria Beckham!

Now Kitson has announced it is closing all stores across the country.  I don't know what the story is, maybe over expansion? The kids store has already closed, but it seems that the women's store on Robertson is where all the best deals are. I have been back three times and the stock is definitely flying off the shelves now that items are 80% off already significantly reduced prices.

I wasn't sure there would be anything since a lot of their merchandise is either kitschy or too flashy for my taste. But to my surprise there are some good things left. I scored a Paul Smith red pea coat. Originally $700 for $80,  a Cashmere sweater originally $300 for $30 and silk pants originally $200 for $20.

There are still some Vivienne Westwood knit asymmetrical cardigans that I left behind. Originally $600 they are probably down to $100.00.

Go grab them! Who am I kidding I'll probably go back again!

Kitson Women
115 S. Robertson Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA
310-859-2652
Open until January 29th, or until everything sells out which might happen soon!

No comments: